Usually I avoid taking part at the contests and concentrate more on my blogging but I just couldn’t resist being a part of this one by David on his logo design blog. David’s professional logos are unbelievably nice – he is obviously very talented in the design arena.
There are many ways to enter this contest and I am going to use all of them to maximize the chances.
If you want to achieve the maximum number of draw entries, here’s what you’ll do:
Here we go with the sponsor links. More than worth it – and I encourage you to visit all of these, or at the very least subscribe to their RSS.
- Gold Award -
The ultimate business blog package:
- Professional logo from David Airey. Add a touch of professionalism to your business with one of my logo designs.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com. It’s vital to set yourself apart from the crowd, and Nate will help a great deal with your very own custom WordPress theme.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh. Maki is an expert where blog advertising is concerned, and he is kindly donating his time to help you make the most of your new custom blog.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography. John has kindly donated his time and will do everything you need to get your new custom blog hosted on one of Media Temple’s dedicated servers.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress. I bought this book myself, and it contains excellent blogging tips for beginners to pros.
- Silver Award -
- A second logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog. You only need to visit Graphic Design Blog to realise that Tara really knows a lot about great design.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design. If you want some expert advice on how to improve your website design, you won’t be disappointed by this offering.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO. Lyndon will conduct a Skype consultation with the winner of this prize, and he comes highly recommended for search engine optimisation and linkbaiting.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger. Is there a book you’ve been meaning to buy on Amazon? How about getting it free? A great donation from a professional blogger.
– Bronze Award -
- Logo / blog header design from Jonathan-C. Phillips of Smart Wealthy Rich. Jonathan has donated his expert skills to help your blog stand out from the crowd.
- One hour blog optimization consultation with Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips. This consultation will cover design, SEO, monetization and blogging strategy, from the author of one of blogging’s most useful resources.
- Revolution Premium WordPress theme package (personal package) from Brian Gardner, WordPress designer and consultant. Brian’s WordPress skills are second to none.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak. The man to ‘make it great’ will critique your blog and feature you on his very own PR5 blog.
A massive list of Bonus prize sponsors:
Behringer Podcastudio USB podcasting kit, kindly donated by Fraser’s Affiliate Marketing Blog.
$25 via PayPal courtesy of Gayla McCord of Mom Gadget.
2GB USB storage key x 3 courtesy of Jamie Clague at Terinea Weblog.
Full blog review with deep links and images published on Blog-Op with Chris Lodge.
Blog review from Aaron Russell of miLienzo.
Expert WordPress blog help from Lakshmi Mareddy of Chilligavva.
Blog review from Hock Ng of Marketing Tools Review
Blog writing consultation with Ben Yoskovitz of Instigator blog.
Two 45 minute coaching consultations with Mark McGuinness of Wishful Thinking.
4 hour business growth consultation with Rebecca Caroe, via telephone / skype, face-to-face in London / Cambridge. Rebecca is a business growth consultant for creative agencies.
Tele-Coaching with Tammy Lenski. A one-hour, private telephone consult with professional mediator and conflict coach Tammy Lenski.
One hour product launch consultation with Design Translator (DT) of Design Sojourn.
Two premium quality books designed and produced by David Hyde of david the designer.
Copy of Brand Aid by Brad VanAuken of The Blake Project.
Watercolour print from Ed Roach Watercolours.
728px by 90px banner ad 30 days above the fold on The Blog Experiment, courtesy of Sara.
125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Smart Wealthy Rich.
Ad icon located site-wide in the top left of Blog-Op, courtesy of Chris Lodge.
30 day text link ad shown site-wide on Contest Blogger.
125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Freelance Folder.
There you go I am part of the contest now. I linked to 36 sponsor sites which gives me 7 entries. Plus this blog post gives me 1 entry and I subscribed to the RSS feeds too.
Go and be part of the contest as you wont get a better chance to be part of such a huge contest.